Welcome to the community page. Here you will find various projects released by Nicmus inc.
An easy to use web interface for PowerDNS written in Java
JPower Admin is the first component of the web infrastructure we are building. Our CustomDNS service is based on JPower Admin with some added business logic.
JPower Admin supports all features of PowerDNS. It is released under the GPLv3 license – download link at the bottom of the page. Some of the key feature include:
- Full support for all zone types supported by PowerDNS
- Full support for fancy records through released supportive software †
- Import function for existing zones – import PowerDNS zones into interface
- User role functionality – root users have full access to all zones/user accounts
- Works with default PowerDNS schema
- Multi-language support – English and Bulgarian localisations provided
- Support for different database backends
- Forgotten password function
- Easily customisable look and feel
- RESTFul API for full control over zones
- Built on an enterprise platform
- Easy to extend and provide new functionality
† Not supported on PowerDNS 3.x.x
For more information visit the JPowerAdmin section.
Commercial support of JPower Admin available. Contact us for more information.
Contribute to JPower Admin
As an open source project, anyone can contribute to the development of JPower Admin.
Java Developers can contact Nicmus inc. for functionality that we are working on and contribute to the programming effort. Non developers can help with localisations to different locales. If you are in the market for domain registrations and DNS services, consider using our CustomDNS service. Your patronage directly supports development of JPower Admin.